- Finance, Accounting, Banking, Controlling & Taxation
- Entrepreneurship & Business
- Mathematical & Quantitative Methods
Welcome to The Economix paper submission process. Outlined, in the following paragraph, is a brief summary of the 4 steps all authors should follow in order to complete The Economix paper submission process. Additional instructions will follow as you proceed through each individual step.
1. AUTHOR REGISTRATION – Before submitting an abstract, each correspondent author should register in The Economix database, by filling out the Registration Form, which can be accessed via the REGISTER button in main menu, or at the ‘Authors Registration’ tab. When successfully registered, a note will appear, informing you of a successful registration, thus you can move on to the next step in the submission process – the Abstract Submission step.
2. ABSTRACT SUBMISSION – At the ‘Abstract Submission’ tab, you can view all the necessary rules, guidelines and forms for Abstract Submission, following The Economix writing criteria. Upon completion and upload of your Abstract to the Publisher, a notice should appear informing you on a successful submission. Afterwards, you can move on to the next step, the Cover Letter.
3. COVER LETTER (Preparation) – After submitting the Abstract, the author must prepare a Cover Letter indicating they have not submitted a similar manuscript for publication elsewhere. In the ‘Cover Letter’ tab, you can find a Blank Form in which you can complete the Cover Letter.
NOTE: Please note that the Cover Letter is to be submitted alongside the submission of the finished Full Paper at the final step of the submission process – The Full Paper & Cover Letter Submission, and not before.
4. FULL PAPER & COVER LETTER SUBMISSION – Upon an e-mail approval for a successful Abstract Submission (pending your abstract has followed the proper guidelines and/or has completed the required corrections), and concluding your Cover Letter preparation, you can proceed to the last step of The Economix paper submission process, the ‘Full Paper Submission’. In this tab, much the same as in the Abstract Submission step, you can view all the necessary rules and guidelines for the Full Paper Submission. Upon completion, please submit, both, the Full Paper and Cover Letter together, by clicking the button ‘Full Paper & Cover Letter Submission’ and filling in the form, after which a notice will appear, informing you on a successful submission.
Before submitting an abstract, each correspondent author should register in The Economix database, by filling out the Registration Form.
NOTE: It’s important to submit a valid e-mail address in order for the Publisher to establish a personal contact with you. This will ensure further communication and guidance through the completion of The Economix submission process.
Following Registration, we proceed to Abstract Submission, where you can view all the necessary rules and guidelines in order to correctly complete writing your Abstract.
NOTE: If necessary, as result of not following the correct guidelines while writing the abstract, the author will receive a correctional summary review, informing them of the certain changes needed to be made in order to satisfy the writing criteria of The Economix. All authors will have a time frame of 5 days in which to correct their abstracts and re-submit them.
When preparing a poster (on the basis of sent abstract), please follow the set upon rules, displayed in the ‘Poster Instructions’ document.
NOTE: We ask that you carefully follow the set upon guidelines, especially the dimensions of the poster.
Posters displayed at ECONOMICON will be reviewed by a specialized committee, which will evaluate and grade each poster.
The 3 best posters will be rewarded, with their authors being recognized at the closing stages of ECONOMICON.
Following Abstracts Submission, we proceed to the Cover Letter step. All authors should fill out and send to the Publisher a Cover letter, indicating they have not submitted the same or a similar manuscript for publication elsewhere.
* Please pay careful attention while reading this documents in order to avoid mistakes while writing the Cover Letter
NOTE: Full papers submitted without a Cover letter will not be published.
Following the completion of the Abstract Submission and Cover Letter steps, we proceed to the final step of the Economix Submission Process, the Full Paper Submission.
NOTE: Upon receiving your positive abstracts summary review, please be aware that all authors have a time frame of 1 month (30 days) to write and submit their full paper.