Outlined in the following paragraphs is a brief summary of the 3 steps all authors should follow in order to complete the Economix paper submission process. You will find additional documents and instructions as you proceed through each individual step.
1. AUTHOR REGISTRATION – Before submitting an abstract, the correspondent author should register in the Economix database by filling out the Author Registration form. Upon successful registration, the corresponding author will be contacted via e-mail by a member of the editorial board with additional information regarding the following abstract submission step.
2. ABSTRACT SUBMISSION – Upon receiving the e-mail, the corresponding author will be instructed to write and deliver their abstract to the publisher within a specified deadline (usually around 5 days). As such, all authors should follow the rules and guidelines for abstract submission presented below and use the appropriate Economix abstract form when writing their abstract (original scientific or review form). Authors can view examples of written and published abstracts by browsing the volumes of the Economix.
Upon abstract deliverance, the corresponding author will receive an Abstract Summary Review in the following days. The review will detail initial abstract acceptance, corrections to be made, and the full paper and cover letter submission process that is to follow. The e-mail will also detail the payment procedure and the corresponding author will be sent a pro-invoice via Economix’s financial department. The author will need to conduct the corrections and send them back to the publisher in order to receive an e-mail informing them of a completed abstract submission.
Note: The full paper review process cannot be started without confirmation of processed payment for the publication, sent to [email protected].
3. FULL PAPER & COVER LETTER SUBMISSION – After receiving an e-mail detailing abstract acceptance into the journal, the corresponding author can already start writing their Full Papers and Cover Letter. All authors have a timeframe of 1 month (30 days) to submit their Full Paper and Cover Letter, starting from the day they receive e-mail confirmation that their abstract submission is accepted. When writing the Full Paper, all authors should follow the rules and guidelines for the full paper submission presented below, and use the appropriate Economix form when writing their paper (original scientific or review form). Authors can view examples of written and published full papers by browsing the volumes of the Economix.
Every full paper submission must be accompanied by a Cover Letter by the corresponding author, indicating they have not submitted a similar manuscript for publication elsewhere. Authors should fill out the cover letter form and send it to the publisher alongside their full paper submission.
Following successful submission, authors will receive a Full Paper Review. The review will detail corrections to be made by the author. Upon full completion of the corrections, the author re-sends the full paper to the publisher, and if everything is in order, will receive a confirmation e-mail of a complete paper submission process to the Economix journal.
Upon official publishing, the corresponding author will again be informed via e-mail about their paper.
Note: Full papers submitted without a cover letter will not be published by the journal.
Outlined in the following paragraph is a brief summary of the 3 steps all authors should follow in order to complete The Economix paper submission process. You can find additional instructions for every step as you proceed through each individual tab (Author Registration, Abstract Submission, Full Paper & Cover Letter Submission).
1. AUTHOR REGISTRATION – Before submitting an abstract, each correspondent author should register in The Economix database, by filling out the Registration Form, which can be accessed in the main menu button – ‘Author Registration’, or at the Authors Registration tab. When successfully registered, a note will appear, informing you of a successful registration, so you can move on to the next step in the submission process – the Abstract Submission step.
2. ABSTRACT SUBMISSION – At the Abstract Submission tab, you can view all the necessary rules, guidelines and forms for Abstract Submission, following The Economix writing criteria. Upon completion of your abstract, you can upload your Abstract to the Publisher by clicking on the ‘Submit Abstract’ button in the Abstract submission tab. After successful submission, a notice should appear informing you on a successful submission. Afterwards, you can move on to the next step, the Full Paper & Cover Letter Submission.
3. FULL PAPER & COVER LETTER SUBMISSION – After receiving an e-mail confirmation from the Editorial Board of The Economix that your Abstract has been accepted, you can proceed to the last step of The Economix paper submission process, the ‘Full Paper & Cover Letter Submission’. Note that every author has a timeframe of 1 month (30 days) to submit their Full Paper and Cover Letter, from the day they receive confirmation of their accepted abstract submission. Here, much the same as in the Abstract Submission step, you can view all the necessary rules and guidelines for your Full Paper Submission. Upon completion, please submit, both, the Full Paper and Cover Letter together, by clicking the button ‘Full Paper & Cover Letter Submission’ and filling in the form, after which a notice will appear, informing you on a successful submission.
COVER LETTER (Preparation) – After submitting the Abstract, the author must prepare a Cover Letter indicating they have not submitted a similar manuscript for publication elsewhere. In the ‘Cover Letter’ tab, you can find a Blank Form in which you can complete the Cover Letter. Please note that the Cover Letter is to be submitted alongside the submission of the finished Full Paper at the final step of the submission process – The Full Paper & Cover Letter Submission, and not before.
Following Author Registration, in the Abstract Submission step you can view all the necessary rules and guidelines in order to correctly complete writing your Abstract.
Following the notice that your abstract has been accepted in The Economix, you can proceed in parallel to the Full Paper & Cover Letter Submission step.