- Finance, Accounting, Banking, Controlling & Taxation
- Entrepreneurship & Business
- Mathematical & Quantitative Methods
Outlined in the following paragraph is a brief summary of the 3 steps all authors should follow in order to complete The Economix paper submission process. You can find additional instructions for every step as you proceed through each individual tab (Author Registration, Abstract Submission, Full Paper & Cover Letter Submission).
1. AUTHOR REGISTRATION – Before submitting an abstract, each correspondent author should register in The Economix database, by filling out the Registration Form, which can be accessed in the main menu button – ‘Author Registration’, or at the Authors Registration tab. When successfully registered, a note will appear, informing you of a successful registration, so you can move on to the next step in the submission process – the Abstract Submission step.
2. ABSTRACT SUBMISSION – At the Abstract Submission tab, you can view all the necessary rules, guidelines and forms for Abstract Submission, following The Economix writing criteria. Upon completion of your abstract, you can upload your Abstract to the Publisher by clicking on the ‘Submit Abstract’ button in the Abstract submission tab. After successful submission, a notice should appear informing you on a successful submission. Afterwards, you can move on to the next step, the Full Paper & Cover Letter Submission.
3. FULL PAPER & COVER LETTER SUBMISSION – After receiving an e-mail confirmation from the Editorial Board of The Economix that your Abstract has been accepted, you can proceed to the last step of The Economix paper submission process, the ‘Full Paper & Cover Letter Submission’. Note that every author has a timeframe of 1 month (30 days) to submit their Full Paper and Cover Letter, from the day they receive confirmation of their accepted abstract submission. Here, much the same as in the Abstract Submission step, you can view all the necessary rules and guidelines for your Full Paper Submission. Upon completion, please submit, both, the Full Paper and Cover Letter together, by clicking the button ‘Full Paper & Cover Letter Submission’ and filling in the form, after which a notice will appear, informing you on a successful submission.
COVER LETTER (Preparation) – After submitting the Abstract, the author must prepare a Cover Letter indicating they have not submitted a similar manuscript for publication elsewhere. In the ‘Cover Letter’ tab, you can find a Blank Form in which you can complete the Cover Letter. Please note that the Cover Letter is to be submitted alongside the submission of the finished Full Paper at the final step of the submission process – The Full Paper & Cover Letter Submission, and not before.
Before submitting an abstract, each correspondent author should register in The Economix database, by filling out the Author Registration Form.
NOTE: When filling out the registration form, it’s important to submit a valid e-mail address in order for the Publisher to establish a personal contact with the corresponding author. This will ensure ease in further communication and guidance through the completion of The Economix submission process in whole.
Following Author Registration, in the Abstract Submission step you can view all the necessary rules and guidelines in order to correctly complete writing your Abstract.
Following the notice that your abstract has been accepted in The Economix, you can proceed in parallel to the Full Paper & Cover Letter Submission step.